Teaching,Learning,Caring - In Home Child Care Center* 410-303-0954

Welcome! to Teaching, Learning, Caring & Miss Laurie’s Blog

Categories

Welcome! Teaching,Learning, Caring Miss Laurie’s Blog
powered by

My Blog

Welcome! to Teaching, Learning, Caring & Miss Laurie’s Blog

I hope you will find some of the posts useful as I share somethings you can
do with your children, make for them or helpful tips and advice.

If you’ve read the about page on the website it will give you some of my background. Briefly, I have an excitement and love for working with children and their families. I have over 25 years of experience working with children. I don’t have a PhD and I am not a therapist (well I am also a massage therapist since 2005, but that isn’t the type I was referring too!) So any advice is just that, it doesn’t take the place of seeking qualified medical attention. It is an opinion based on my experience and college course trainings over the years.

I’d also like to state that parents are the best experts on their own child/ren. Sometimes as a parent we need to make hard choices for the well being of our child/ren.

Hopefully you are soaking up this brief time period in the early years of your child’s development and totally embracing and enjoying the beauty of some special moments. (I know tantrums and some sleepless nights may not be fun and we can discuss challenges here too.)

While you maybe the expert on your own child, sometimes you may not have all the knowledge or answers while you take on the role as parent. Or you may just need some support going through some tough times.

You are welcome to write me an e-mail at:

MissLaurie@teachinglearningcaring.com

with any questions or concerns you have pertaining to infant, toddler and child care. Some of your own questions maybe useful to other parents, families or followers of this blog.

I will respect your confidentiality & never share your actual names when responding here on the blog. The purpose is to be helpful and useful to a larger audience. Believe me, other families may have similar question.

I’m new to the blog arena, so this is my 1st post. I hope you find this to be a useful and please share this with other friends & parents you know.

Smile, laugh & take a few deep breathes when needed!

Miss Laurie

20 Comments to Welcome! to Teaching, Learning, Caring & Miss Laurie’s Blog:

Comments RSS
Lucky on Monday, March 18, 2019 2:05 AM
I am really very happy to read your blog which you posted about a teacher learning. I appreciate your good achievement because you are taking a good step for those students who to learn something new. Open Here https://teamvisionary.net and buy minecraft build team according to your need.

can't initialize disk on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 4:34 AM
For a long time, you don't like such a system because you may think this command line based system is difficult to use, so you want to uninstall it for a new partition creation. Or there is only a bit of free disk space left, so you decide to delete such a partition to free up some disk space and extend your other partitions.

replica rolex horloge on Friday, March 29, 2019 11:37 PM
It is so far the best I have gone by amid my distributions on the article site

replica rolex watches on Saturday, March 30, 2019 6:25 AM
I have been browsing on-line more than three hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours.

replika billigste ralph lauren polo on Monday, April 01, 2019 2:01 PM
Mimi was glad to be voted as the congeniality award winner in the Youth Ambassador Competition 2016.

Albert Einstine on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 8:19 AM
You share really interesting news which I never read on any website. Thanks for sharing here.

Pain Management Institute on Monday, May 06, 2019 1:56 AM
This is a very useful post, thank you! I agree that innovations are the most important thing for most businesses, because with today’s fast changing world we need to stay on top of the changes, if we want to survive. Failed Back Surgery

instagram education on Thursday, May 09, 2019 11:46 PM
I look forward to seeing more updates from you. Thank you!

rush essay on Sunday, May 19, 2019 1:34 PM
Thanks for this wonderful article! Essay writing is getting too hard? We will happily write your essay for an affordable price. Our essay service is the solution you need!

best knee replacement doctor on Thursday, May 30, 2019 2:31 AM
I'm so amazed together with you that will make your blog like this to be really great so we truly wanted to have a nice and interesting blogs such as this.

Abdominal Pain Frankfort on Thursday, May 30, 2019 4:46 AM
You have done a brilliant job making sure that people understand where you are coming from. And let me tell you, I get it. Please post more updates to cure.

tableclothsfactory on Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:38 PM
Welcome! to Teaching, Learning, Caring & Miss Laurie’s Blog

wholesale eyelashes on Monday, June 03, 2019 10:40 PM
Welcome! to Teaching, Learning, Caring & Miss Laurie’s Blog

wedding stubby holders australia on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 10:42 PM
Welcome! to Teaching, Learning, Caring & Miss Laurie’s Blog

iphone 8 plus cases on Friday, June 07, 2019 5:31 AM
Welcome! to Teaching, Learning, Caring & Miss Laurie’s Blog

Angela Bailey on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 12:09 PM
Your article contains great quality content not often seen. Your views are original and well thought out. You made valid points on this subject on which I concur. Thank you for writing great interesting contentYou can also get Tcl led price in pakistan on installments only at Pakistan's Best Electronic Product provider company HC Supermart.

soulja on Sunday, June 16, 2019 4:04 AM
Welcome! to Teaching, Learning, Caring & Miss Laurie’s Blog

instagram viewer on Sunday, June 30, 2019 10:01 PM
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

etownconcrete on Thursday, July 04, 2019 12:41 AM
Welcome! to Teaching, Learning, Caring & Miss Laurie’s Blog

Port Del Mar Luxury Guesthouse on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 4:56 AM
If I had the talent you have, I would be happy. Your article has inspired me to become a better writer. Thank you so much. You can also get Luxury Guest House In Hermanus in very cheap and affordable rates.